During COVID-19, trailers and modular units are taking on new roles above and beyond their traditional purposes and cleanliness has never been more important. Better Life Technology® developed new G‑Floor® medical flooring with a MicroLock Technology™ antimicrobial/fungistatic top coat that makes it an ideal flooring for trailers, modular and mobile units right now no matter the use.
· Mobile healthcare – field hospitals, clinics, labs
· Test sites
· Quarantine and recovery units
· Trailers hauling medical equipment/supplies
· Trailers transporting essential goods
· Temporary command offices and housing
· Modular/mobile classrooms this fall
· Portable restrooms
· Any location needing to remain sterile and clean!
Top reasons to add G‑Floor® sanitary floor coverings for trailers and modular today!
1. This high-quality vinyl flooring contains a revolutionary topcoat with anti-microbial and anti-fungal additives which prohibit growth of bacteria, microbes, mold and fungus, and ensures dirt, debris and contaminants do not penetrate surface.
2. Like all G‑Floor vinyl rolls and floor mats, this durable flooring is Made in the USA to withstand extreme use and conditions for the long haul.
3. G‑Floor® medical flooring is available in Absolute White, Midnight Black and Slate Grey with a Ceramic™ surface for traction and easy cleaning.
4. It comes in sizes up to 10’ width and in longer lengths to cover larger areas with fewer seams.
5. G‑Floor® can be used loose lay or permanently installed; can be heat/chemically seam weld if needed.
6. Our trailer flooring for mobile units is lightweight, repositionable, easy to store and resists staining and damage from chemicals.
See our G‑Floor Graphic® Print Media 50 Mil Clear product with optional MicroLock Technology™ for all your pandemic wayfinding, social distance markings and directional signage needs!