The world’s most durable marine flooring
Add elegance and style to your boat with our ultra-durable G‑Floor® Outdoor & Marine flooring. Find timeless classics as well as cutting-edge design-oriented colors in our various collections.
why choose G-Floor Outdoor & Marine Flooring
Because with G-Floor Outdoor & Marine flooring, there are no compromises. Manufactured in the USA using only top-of-the-line products, these floors are truly built for life.
G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine flooring
G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine flooring, a product of Better Life Technology, is the most durable marine flooring available for boaters in the recreational marine industry. Our flooring is created out of composite polyvinyl, meaning it won’t peel apart or snag. It has superb moisture protection, and will not mold or crack under any weather condition. G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine flooring offers supreme graphic capabilities with improved clarity, resolution, and substantial UV resistance. We print underneath the polyvinyl, not on top or in between. Because of this crucial difference, the images cannot be scratched off or damaged by heavy traffic. Our advanced top coat provides additional UV and surface protection, so our high quality images last far longer. We offer over 22 stunning patterns and colors, designed to look like authentic wood grain patterns, teak, weaves, leather, and also offer custom options, giving you the sharpest quality flooring available to the market. G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine flooring is slip resistant and UV stable for long term sun exposure. Equipped with a unique spun bound backing, G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine flooring easily absorbs flooring imperfections, installs to any substrate and leaves you with a more cushioned feel. Spend more time enjoying your boat and less time maintaining it with easy care G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine flooring.
G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine flooring is proudly made in the USA and serves as the leading, ultra-durable, seamless, UV-stable polyvinyl flooring brand for boat manufacturers in the recreational marine industry. In multiple colors and patterns, our lay-flat, trim to fit, easy to install, seamless, joint-free boat flooring offers superior durability. G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine flooring provides unmatched protection with its slip resistant finishes for added safety and offers a soft backing for a padded walk on the fore and aft. You create your own custom look from an array of available designs and our flooring resists odors and stains. G‑Floor Outdoor & Marine flooring is the perfect finishing touch to your boat.
- Ultra-Durable Polyvinyl – Handles the heaviest traffic and will not crack, flake, chip, rot or peel
- Superb Moisture Protection – Seamless and impermeable solid polyvinyl; water cannot penetrate the deck
- Seamless Beauty and Durability – No seams, no joints for the ultimate beauty in boat floors that won’t fail at seam points
- UV Stable – Protects from harmful sun rays; holds color long-term
- Quick and Easy Clean up – Non-porous surface allows for easy cleanup of salts, fishing scents, oils, and gas without harsh scrubbing
- Custom Graphic Capabilities – Flexible, custom images and branding
- Quick and Easy Installation – Lay flat characteristics; cuts cleanly
- Trim to Fit – Custom sized cut rolls means less waste, easier handling
- Slip Resistant and Flame Retardant – Promotes safer boating experience
- Avoid Odor and Stains — Resistant to oils, gas, fish scents, suntan oil and other spills and scents common to watercraft
- Cost effective solution for updating and customization
- Manufactured in the USA
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including - Vinyl chloride monomer; Carbon black; Ethyl acrylate; Titanium dioxide; Rutile (TiO2); 1,2-benzendikarboxylsyra,di-C8-10-alkyl ester, grenad; Nickel antimony yellow rutile (C.I. Pigment Yellow 53); Quartz; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or Diisodecyl phthalate; which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov