|SIZE:||7 ft 6 in x 14 ft, 7 ft 6 in x 17 ft, 7 ft 6 in x 22 ft|
|Composition:||Absorbent Fibrous Top, Polyvinyl Backing|
|Proudly Made in The USA|
G‑Floor® Drip & Dry
absorbent floor mats
For locations that require a slip-resistant surface that can withstand moisture, G-Floor Drip & Dry Absorbent Flooring is ideal. The mat’s top is made of durable, wick-away fiber technology and has a 100% vinyl foundation that is smooth to the touch and cozy under your feet. For faster drying, the absorbent top disperses and wicks liquid. Simply rolling out and positioning into place makes installation simple. No need for adhesive and NO WRINKLES!
- Simply unroll; no adhesive necessary
- Quick and easy to clean
- 100% premium polyvinyl base
- Extremely durable
- Protects your subfloor from deterioration
- Resists staining
- Versatile floor mat can also be used in garage, storage area, home and office – great for in a kitchen, under a high chair, in a bathroom and numerous other locations where an absorbent protective mat is needed.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Manufactured in the USA
Our company headquarters are located in the American heartland in Lenexa, Kansas, a suburb of Kansas City. Our production facility is located in Emporia, Kansas, about 90 miles south of Kansas City. Emporia is also home to our warehouse and distribution center.
We are proud to help the American economy grow by employing associates living in our local communities and offer the highest quality U.S. products. With American consumer protection laws in place, you can be confident your safety is of the utmost concern. “Made in the USA” speaks of superior quality, craftsmanship and product.