|SIZE:||120 in x 61 ft|
|Overall Thickness:||50 mil (0.050″)|
|Wear Layer Thickness:||50 mil (0.050″)|
|Proudly Made in The USA|
Designed for all types of printers, Solvent and UV inks, G‑Floor Graphic® Ceramic Clear offers a durable surface for heavy foot traffic areas. The Ceramic texture adds slight traction for a slip-resistant surface.
Because of second surface printing, Ceramic Clear provides longevity while protecting your image.
G‑Floor Graphic Ceramic Clear is a product that can be applied indoor across the board- from concerts/events to locker rooms and gymnasiums.
- Orange peel-like texture.
- Long-term application for indoor use.
- Water-, slip-, stain-, scuff- and flame-resistant.
- Provides additional marketing opportunities on any smooth surface such as countertops, sealed concrete, metal, wood and tile.
- Quick and easy to clean.
- 100% polyvinyl, no layers or fillers, offering strength and durability- tough enough to handle vehicle traffic.
Our company headquarters are located in the American heartland in Lenexa, Kansas, a suburb of Kansas City. Our production facility is located in Emporia, Kansas, about 90 miles south of Kansas City. Emporia is also home to our warehouse and distribution center.
We are proud to help the American economy grow by employing associates living in our local communities and offer the highest quality U.S. products. With American consumer protection laws in place, you can be confident your safety is of the utmost concern. “Made in the USA” speaks of superior quality, craftsmanship and product.