Halloween is almost here and so is something even scarier… cold weather! One of the many concerns a homeowner worries about is erosion and expansion/contraction of garage floors. This can cause cracking, trapping moisture, salt and harsh chemicals eroding your cement, creating costly repairs. Plus, snow melting and refreezing can create a slippery dangerous surface the moment you step out of your car.
Ribbed™ flooring from G-Floor® is a homeowner’s best friend during cold/freezing weather conditions and here’s the top 3 reasons why:
- Channels the liquids and debris
- The Ribbed pattern consists of small grooves or channels that run the entire length of the mat to help collect any rain, snow, leaks, spills, liquids, and debris.
- Waterproof, Slip-resistant Protection
- Waterproof and slip-resistant
- The channels keep the rain, snow or fluids in the grooves and keep your shoes clean and dry.
- G-Floor helps protect your subfloor from deterioration caused by the harsh road chemicals.
- Cleaning is EASY
- Simply use a push broom, mop, or mild soap and water to clean away dirt and debris.