A new year means it’s time to better yourself and become the person you want to be. As the majority of people decide to start a new fitness journey or pick back up on old fitness routines, G-Floor wants to help you achieve those goals. Here’s why G-Floor mats give your home gym the upgrade it needs.
G-Floor mats provide superior protection from heavy exercise equipment. Here’s why G-Floor is essential in home or commercial gyms!
- 100% polyvinyl, no fillers – they won’t crack, tear, or peel under heavy use. Provides protection and durability. Subfloors are protected from damage, saving you money from costly repairs caused by scratches and marks.
- Whether the entire floor is covered with G-Floor or just a mat under a treadmill, or other gym equipment, G-Floor mats can be repositioned.
- G-Floor flooring is waterproof, slip-resistant, and mold/mildew resistant. This helps to keep the air healthier and odors from accumulating in the subfloor.
- There are multiple options for color and size to fit the aesthetic of your workout space.
- G-Floor mats and flooring can be placed under any workout equipment like treadmills, ellipticals, rowers, stationary bikes, steppers, strength equipment, weight racks, benches, etc.
G-Floor provides a great surface for home gyms and commercial applications. Ease your mind with the protection of G-Floor!